Thursday, October 16, 2008

Well well well...



I (Tara) have decided to start blogging, I figured this will be a great way to keep my family and friends posted on the what is going on with Jason and I now that we are starting to plan our wedding and our lives together. We are just so excited to be getting married, even though we are still about a year away! It has been such a busy Autmn for us so far! On September 27th our best friends Elizabeth and Brandt got married and we were both in their wedding! Jason was the best man and I was Elizabeth's maid of honor. I will be sure to post pictures from their wedding as soon as I get a few! The following weekend October 4th Jason and I headed down to surf city to attend Megan and Brian's wedding. (See pictures above) I was in this wedding party as well, so as you can imagine I had a lot of fun getting all dressed up! We are just so happy for all of our newlywed friends!

No comments: