Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!







Hello Everyone! I hope that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! I know that we did! Jason's mom, sister and Tom all came over to my parents house to celebrate! Everything was so tasty! On Saturday my family met up ( Grandpa, Cousins Paul and Melanie, my Parents, Emily and Jason) for lunch in Baltimore at the S & M Grille. It was so good to meet up with my cousins and have some quality family time! Jason and I have been keeping very busy lately with finishing the basement that we have been living in for the past year, it is no fun living in a construction site, so I am thrilled to say that we are so close to finished. We hope to put in the floor this weekend!! I will be sure to post pictures as soon as we have finished! Also, good news, Jason is graduating from VCU on December 12th! I am just so proud of him!! He will have his Bachelor's degree in Business Management, so if anyone has any leads on a good "big boy" job, please let me know!! Please enjoy the pictures above from out trip to Baltimore!!

No comments: