Friday, January 23, 2009

Childhood Homes

Jason's Childhood Home (Above) & Mine (Below)


Jason and I were up in Woodbridge visiting the massive mall for a little after holiday shopping, when I suddenly had the notion that we should venture a little off the path and go visit our childhood homes. We both moved when we were pretty young from these homes, but I know for me, some of my earliest memories took place in this house. When I close my eyes I can still see my father coming up the stairs sun burnt from his deployment in Saudi Arabia for Operation Desert Storm or My mom changing my baby brothers diapers in his bright yellow nursery. Jason recalls being in the backyard of his home in a little blue pool playing with a frog he had captured earlier that day. I made sure to take some pictures so I could show our parents, just how things looked. Enjoy!

No comments: